One of the most memorable lessons from childhood is what to do when you approach a railroad crossing. Do you remember the rule? Stop, look, and listen. If you don't want to get hit by a train, these three habits are vital.Read More
"Don't you find it amazing, that the day always starts at night?" I wasn't ready for the impllications of her question.Read More
Our culture seems more divided than ever before. Whether it's politics, education, parenting models, or the church, we've perfected the art of screaming. How do you deal with toxic people without becoming poisoned in the process?Read More
Here's the truth: there is no magic potion or secret formula to a pain-free marriage or an easy life. Both require hard work and loads of compassion. But you can learn a lot about marriage from this not-so-perfect proposal.Read More
A recent life coaching call reminded me of my 2 gifts to the world. No matter what I'm doing: writing, speaking, or coaching, these 2 gifts are the motivation for everything I do. If you don't understand your motivation, it's just meaningless busyness.Read More
What is the secret to great life coaching? What's the intent? Who is the ideal client? What makes the perfect session? Join life coach, Steve Austin, for answers the these questions and more.Read More
What are you leaning into? For me, 2018 is the year of intention. I'll be leaning away from fear and into my story. Will you join me?Read More
What would it take for you to create the life you’ve always wanted? What do you need to transform your wildest dreams into manageable projects? You do know it’s entirely possible, right?Read More
I'm so excited to announce More Than Leftovers: An Online Self-Care Community! But before we get into those details, I want to give you 3 reasons why you need better self-care.
3 Reasons Why You Need Better Self-Care
- You're too busy. How do I know? Because I'm a human, too. Being a self-care expert and a life coach doesn't make me immune to the chronic busyness that plagues our culture. If you're anything like me, you are probably married to the calendar on your smart phone. (And those are just the work appointments.) Then add in the social engagements, household chores, and more. And if you're a parent - yikes! When is the last time you disconnected and gave yourself permission to be first for half an hour?
- You lack boundaries. In nearly every coaching session I have, people lack boundaries. Whether it's a co-worker, a boss, or an issue with the in-laws, most people really struggle with the basics of self-respect and direct communication. What self-care tools do you have that empower you to set clear boundaries, even when it's uncomfortable?
- Shame is eating you alive. Shame is a five-letter word, but there are plenty of four-letter words to describe what shame does to us. Brene' Brown says that the ideal ingredients for shame to thrive are: secrecy, silence, and judgment. Do you have a safe community, where you can shine light on the lies of shame?
My book, Self-Care for the Soul, has helped countless people create a lifestyle of focused emotional health and purpose. If you're ready to discover the powerful combination of self-care and a safe, inviting online community, join me at MoreThanLeftovers.com!
As we sit around the table, you'll learn the importance of putting yourself first for a while. You deserve more than leftovers!
Registration Deadline is August 12th and group begins August 22nd.
Want some even better news? If you sign up before August 1st, you can use discount code SELFCARESAVESLIVES to save $38 at checkout! Better self-care has never been this affordable!
This safe and encouraging online self-care community includes:
- Weekly video calls (via Zoom)
- Signed copy of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul
- Access to the closed Facebook group
- Exclusive mailing list
[clickToTweet tweet="You deserve More Than Leftovers! #selfcare Details at MoreThanLeftovers.com" quote="You deserve More Than Leftovers! #selfcare" theme="style3"]