In Episode 004 of the #AskSteveAustin podcast, Steve Austin answers your questions about boundaries, mental health, marriage, and people who have never suffered.Read More
In this Episode of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast, Steve Austin gets honest about his struggles during this Easter season. He talks about Jesus, the Cross, and the Resurrection. He talks about faith, doubt, atheism, Christianity, and feeling stuck somewhere in-between.Read More
Welcome to the first full episode of The #AskSteveAustin Podcast: Stone Cold Advice from a Guy Who's Been There!
In this episode, Steve answers questions the following listener questions:
- How do I create boundaries with toxic people I have to deal with on a regular basis?
- How do I keep being optimistic about love?
- Where's the line between needing people to earn your trust and just being bitter, when it comes to church hurts?
- How do I maintain relationship with my kids after a divorce, and will I ever be able to be friends with my ex?
- What kind of meditation do you do?
- What is self-care?
Interested in starting a self-care routine? Sign up for Steve Austin's free 7-Day Self-Care Challenge. Go to jointheselfcarechallenge.com
Looking for life coaching? Sign up at AskSteveAustin.com today! Purchase Steve Austin's Elite Coaching Package and use discount code: MESSYGRACETRIBE to save an additional $20!
Read Steve's blog at iamsteveaustin.com and sign up for his weekly newsletter.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on social media!
GOT A QUESTION? FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!
What is the #AskSteveAustin Podcast? Find out here!Read More