Welcome to the first full episode of The #AskSteveAustin Podcast: Stone Cold Advice from a Guy Who's Been There!
In this episode, Steve answers questions the following listener questions:
- How do I create boundaries with toxic people I have to deal with on a regular basis?
- How do I keep being optimistic about love?
- Where's the line between needing people to earn your trust and just being bitter, when it comes to church hurts?
- How do I maintain relationship with my kids after a divorce, and will I ever be able to be friends with my ex?
- What kind of meditation do you do?
- What is self-care?
Interested in starting a self-care routine? Sign up for Steve Austin's free 7-Day Self-Care Challenge. Go to jointheselfcarechallenge.com
Looking for life coaching? Sign up at AskSteveAustin.com today! Purchase Steve Austin's Elite Coaching Package and use discount code: MESSYGRACETRIBE to save an additional $20!
Read Steve's blog at iamsteveaustin.com and sign up for his weekly newsletter.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on social media!
Steve Austin is a life coach, speaker, and author of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul. Steve's goal is to help you create a lifestyle of focused emotional health and clarity. Looking for more ways to create space? Subscribe to Steve Austin's free weekly newsletter by clicking right here.