Here's the questions for Episode 9:
- What if you don't have a support system?
- How do I shut out my parents when I'm stuck living with them?
- How do you handle stigma in the workplace and trying to explain why you need to take time off?
- How did you overcome the thoughts enough to write? I'm trying to be an author and the thoughts get so bad I can't bring myself to write because I can't focus.
- Would you recommend counseling if you don't have a diagnosis yet?
What can I do to refresh my motivation and cancel out my constant overthinking?
I have a child and I feel like I'm a terrible mother. I can't work, my finances are terrible, and I don't know what to do. Where do I go from here?
- You can listen to Steve Austin's brand-new serial podcast, "From Pastor to a Psych Ward" on iTunes for the full 13-episode series.
- Join Steve's free 7-Day Self-Care Challenge at jointheselfcarechallenge.com
- Steve Steve's free writing challenge at jointhewritingchallenge.com
- Subscribe to Steve's blog at iamsteveaustin.com
- Sign up for life coaching at asksteveaustin.com
- Read Steve's articles for The Mighty.