Stephanie Long joins Steve Austin for Episode 28 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast. Stephanie says women should stop trying to be The Proverbs 31 Woman (because she wasn't even a real woman). In this episode, we'll talk about women in the church, feminism, rape culture, and so much more!
JOIN THE EXCLUSIVE #ASKSTEVEAUSTIN FACEBOOK COMMUNITY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1 PER MONTH! DETAILS AT PATREON.COM/IAMSTEVEAUSTIN
YOU CAN ALSO LISTEN ON ITUNES OR PODBEAN.
- Women are not the afterthought of creation.
- The Proverbs 31 Woman was not a real person.
- Link to Not Your Pastor's Pulpit Episode
- Relevant Magazine Article - #ThingsOnlyChristianWomenHear
- Objectification of Our ‘Dangerous’ Bodies
- Abuse and Rape in the Church
- Women’s Roles and Identity
- Racism and Sexism
- So if I’m a male leader in the church - or just a Christian who happens to be a man - what do you need from me?
- Rape culture
- Why does the church assume it is the woman's responsibility to not in any way 'provoke' men?
- Music by Act of Congress
Steve Austin is a life coach, speaker, and author of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul. Steve's goal is to help you create a lifestyle of focused emotional health and clarity. Looking for more ways to create space? Subscribe to Steve Austin's free weekly newsletter by clicking right here.