I'm so excited to announce More Than Leftovers: An Online Self-Care Community! But before we get into those details, I want to give you 3 reasons why you need better self-care.
3 Reasons Why You Need Better Self-Care
- You're too busy. How do I know? Because I'm a human, too. Being a self-care expert and a life coach doesn't make me immune to the chronic busyness that plagues our culture. If you're anything like me, you are probably married to the calendar on your smart phone. (And those are just the work appointments.) Then add in the social engagements, household chores, and more. And if you're a parent - yikes! When is the last time you disconnected and gave yourself permission to be first for half an hour?
- You lack boundaries. In nearly every coaching session I have, people lack boundaries. Whether it's a co-worker, a boss, or an issue with the in-laws, most people really struggle with the basics of self-respect and direct communication. What self-care tools do you have that empower you to set clear boundaries, even when it's uncomfortable?
- Shame is eating you alive. Shame is a five-letter word, but there are plenty of four-letter words to describe what shame does to us. Brene' Brown says that the ideal ingredients for shame to thrive are: secrecy, silence, and judgment. Do you have a safe community, where you can shine light on the lies of shame?
My book, Self-Care for the Soul, has helped countless people create a lifestyle of focused emotional health and purpose. If you're ready to discover the powerful combination of self-care and a safe, inviting online community, join me at MoreThanLeftovers.com!
As we sit around the table, you'll learn the importance of putting yourself first for a while. You deserve more than leftovers!
Registration Deadline is August 12th and group begins August 22nd.
Want some even better news? If you sign up before August 1st, you can use discount code SELFCARESAVESLIVES to save $38 at checkout! Better self-care has never been this affordable!
This safe and encouraging online self-care community includes:
- Weekly video calls (via Zoom)
- Signed copy of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul
- Access to the closed Facebook group
- Exclusive mailing list
[clickToTweet tweet="You deserve More Than Leftovers! #selfcare Details at MoreThanLeftovers.com" quote="You deserve More Than Leftovers! #selfcare" theme="style3"]