- Inglorious Pasterds
- If you're a fan of Jesus and f-bombs, this is the interview for you. We talked about PTSD, anxiety, depression, and all things mental health. We also talked about the bullshit of working for the church. And we drank some beer. And we laughed way too hard. These guys are the real deal and it was my honor to share my story and a little bit about hope with their podcast. Check out episode 95 today.
- The Holy Heretics
- Jon Scott is my friend. What a great dude. This show is all about alternative theology for spiritual misfits. We covered my story, plus a nice big chunk about messy grace and religious recovery. I'm a huge fan of The Holy Heretics and if you don't subscribe already, you should do that right now. Listen to episode 45 right here.
- Not Your Pastor's Pulpit
- Confession: this is a sermon, not an interview. (But I sure did have fun!) Interested in listening to a little mini sermon on what Jesus means to me? Here it is. Listen now.
- The Dark Place Pod
- Joel Kutz is one of the kindest, most gracious hosts I've had the pleasure of talking with. He works in Hollywood on The Late Late Show with James Corden, but he has a passion for sharing the stories of those who have been in a dark place and lived to tell about it. Most hosts don't make me cry. Joel did.
- Twisted Sisterds
- My favorite ladies of the night...wait...you know what I mean. No other women could call me Blair Witch Steve and get away with it. Love, love, loved my time with these gals, talking about How to Stop Being a Christian Asshole. Listen to episode 43 here.
Honorable Mention: Suicide Theology: More Than a Magic Jesus Pill (Marquette Wire)
Being invited to be a part of a university-wide push for suicide awareness and prevention was such an incredible honor. Robert Vore and I were thrilled to share our stories and some insight into what it's like to be a person of faith, while also living with a mental illness. I think you're going to love this article.